Request A Booking At The Workshop
Here’s a personal message from our service manager Danie Hayward.
“We at Hyundai Boksburg value our customers both in and out of warranty. We will match & better any written quotation from any service centre, this includes the likes of Bosch, Shell Auto serve & anyone else who gives you a written quote for service. We will also match & better any repair work quotations including engine quotations”
This offer is available at Hyundai Boksburg on 011 826 1406
Total peace of mind
Once again we’re leading the industry with a new, groundbreaking warranty across our vehicle range. That’s how much we believe in the build quality of all our models.
It’s one more reason to buy a Hyundai.
Qualified Hyundai passenger and light commercial vehicles are covered for a period of 7 years or 200 000km, whichever occurs first. The warranty applies to vehicles bought after 1 February 2016.
The full details of the Warranty are outlined in the owners manual in the, ‘‘what is covered by warranty” section of the booklet.
The basic warranty period is only effective should the vehicle be serviced and maintained at a Hyundai Automotive South Africa approved Service Centre.
Discover the Full coverage from Hyundai’s Warranty HERE
Car Roadside Assistance offers you prefessional assistance in the case of your vehicle breaking down. The following services (subject to certain limitations) are provded as part of our offering: tow-in service, fuel to reach closest filling station, jump-start service, message relay service, key lockout service, car rental or overnight accomodation.
Your Hyundai is only as strong as its weakest part
That’s why Genuine Hyundai Parts are designed with every other part of your vehicle in mind to ensure that your vehicle runs as smoothly and efficiently as it did the day you drove it off the show room floor. Genuine Hyundai Parts are stringently tested and manufactured to the highest quality standards ensuring that your vehicle benefits from years of design and manufacturing expertise. By only using Genuine Hyundai Parts you will ensure your vehicle works at its optimal level.
Personalise your Hyundai
At Hyundai we understand that everyone is an individual and that your car should reflect this too. That’s why we provide an exceptional range of genuine accessories, designed and built to Hyundai’s high quality standards to ensure you get the most out of your vehicle.
Carefully selected material along with innovative design and practical technology ensure that there’s something to cater for your unique tastes and needs. From bicycle racks to transport your other set of wheels, to DVD systems for those long distance trips with the family, whatever your lifestyle needs, we’ve got you covered.
APPROVED REPAIRER PROGRAMME
Helping you repair your Hyundai
- Hyundai Approved body shops use the latest technological equipment as well as professional technicians, to ensure your vehicle is back on the road in no time at all.
- All service and maintenance plans remain secure when using Approved Hyundai Body Shops as only genuine Hyundai parts are used to ensure quality and safety is maintained, preserving the resale value of your vehicle at all times.
- Hyundai will always strive to drive down the cost of your accident repairs by working closely with insurance companies, body shops and assessors alike – enabling lowered insurance premiums for Hyundai Owners.
- HARP agents monitor the progress of your repairs, giving you peace of mind and constant feedback on your vehicle status.
- HARP is a service afforded to all Hyundai owners, at no additional charge, as part of our long term commitment to all our customers
- Contact Hyundai Automotive South Africa on 0860 227 349, during office hours, Monday to Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. We will take your details and you will immediately be contacted.
- Alternatively SMS the word PANEL to 33461* and we will contact you (*SMS’ charged at R1.50/SMS). We will interpret your repair requirements and provide the quality service that you qualify for.
Caring for our customers
The Hyundai Customer Care Department is there to act as an intermediate between our Hyundai dealers and you, our valued customer.
Our Customer Care consultants have undergone extensive Customer Care training to ensure that they are able to assist you. We strive to deliver excellent service to both our internal and external customers. We investigate every case thoroughly and with accuracy, taking all aspects from both parties into consideration.
We work closely together with the other departments within the Hyundai family such as our Parts Distribution Centre, our Technical Department, our Warranty Department, our Training Centre, our Sales Department, etc. And by doing so can we achieve ultimate “Customer Satisfaction”. We deal with cases on a first come first serve basis and we follow strict procedures when we receive a complaint. It is just as important for our valued customers to be aware of the procedures:
For example: If you are unhappy with the service received from the Service Centre, your concerns need to be brought to the attention of the Service Manager. Should you not be satisfied, the matter needs to be brought to the attention of the Dealer Principal. If it happens that the Dealer Principal cannot resolve your concerns, the matter needs to be brought to Customer Care’s attention. Once we receive the complaint, will we escalate it to the attention of the Regional Manager of the dealer in question.
The Customer Care consultants will assist you to get the matter resolved and will stay in contact with you during the entire process. The customer care consultant will be your “life line” to the Hyundai family and will at all times be able to answer any questions you might have. Hyundai strive not to only build quality cars but to give quality service to our valued customers making the entire experience an experience of world class quality!
Our Customer Care department can be contacted on: